Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Indie Film Actor still visiting in Payatas

I saw this man many times and look familiar to me, what a coincidence one his friend is a friend of mine but not totally close, this indie film actor remain humble and simple, i just hope that Giant network will recognize him.
while im on my way home both ride in same public vehicle going to litex, many times i saw him visiting payatas or maybe he live in payatas recently...
Just like Coco Martin who started in an indie film , look at now coco has his own name in shobiz, i pray this person find a good future in showbiz.... to you Charles... Goodluck!



 Some of his movie  in my research:


Charles have many indie movie you can find it in Youtube and for me this guy has a potential and deserved to have a big break in giant network. Wish all the best for you charles!


No comments:

Post a Comment