Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Whats new about Chad?

In his 80's he was very famous of his undying song ''Ikaw Lang'' top hits in various FM, even during that time im still in my elementary but his song is already familiar to me.And what a coincidence his younger brother Ron is a friend of mine, everytime we go out and meet he tells me all about his brother chad.

Heres i get some latest story of chad from other writer:

“I’m back for good. In those years living and singing in Davao I realized that I never lost my voice. 
What happened after my surgery, and because I stopped singing I became a bit ‘rusty.’ Then I accepted a six months gig in Singapore with my band. I was singing 45 songs a night and that made me I realize that I haven’t lost my voice,” he happily shared. 

He admitted that when he found out about his cancer, he lost interest in singing and became quite insecure. Becoming cancer-free brought back his confidence.

“I have a big urge to come back. I want to do the things I never had a chance to do before in my career. To be honest with you, at the height of my popularity, I was never really serious. I didn’t manage my career and personal life well especially with my lifestyle,” he said. 

One of the lessons Chad learned was how to say “no.” He revealed that he used to go to sleep either 5 or 6 in the morning of the following day from his merry makings. Those days are now gone as he is more focused on his health and now sleeps at either at 8 or 9 in the evening. 

“It’s a total lifestyle change for me. I now also exercise regularly. I actually feel much better now,” said Chad. 


For now, i am waiting the new released of his album, i believe that it will hit in all station around here in metro manila Good luck Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment