Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mystery About Piolos Gender

Its always talk of the town, a hunk, a father, a mysterious smile, etc. i was so bother regarding this new rumors since i was with him (secretly) i am not a stalker of him, but we been in a place that i always with him and notice his action that was 3 years ago, since i am an ordinary citizen, i dont care any issues about him, but it is really shocking to me with one of my friend told me last Sunday afternoon that he has a fresh and interesting news to me, this man has a brother who are still connected in showbiz as showbiz personality, specifically as Singer in category.
To make the story short he said that he knows who's PP boyfriend and i said are you sick? since we are both straight and not particular for biz issues especially if it is about Gay issues for me i dont care, but one of my friend who sat beside me who are originated from mindanao but residing here in Manila as Ship Captain in International Cargo Ship, he confirm that guy whos love affair with  PP the kababayan of him in Cagayan de Oro where this singer came in a same place and he said PP bf is already known Silahis in his province, Guess who? a good singer and not so good actor?

No comments:

Post a Comment